How To Reconnect Your NETGEAR Wi-Fi Range Extender Via Ethernet?
Saturday , 18, July 2020
Technology and Gadgets
In order to reconnect the range extender to the network, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Connect your range extender to your computer through Ethernet Cable
- On your computer, launch any browser like Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- Click on Mywifiext.net login into your browser’s address bar.
- Hit enter and now, the login page will appear. If you can’t access the Mywifiext login page then, clickto check the reason.
- Now, you will be asked to enter a username and password. If you have your unique username and password then, you can enter that. If you don't have, then the default username is admin and the default password is password. You can even recover your credentials just by clicking on the forget link.
- Now, click on login option.
- Visit the Setup section and go to the settings.
- Go the Security section, and make your both network key’s password and router password the same.
- Now, save your settings.
- Then, connect your WIFI devices to the router.
If you want to reconnect your NETGEAR Wi-Fi range extender via Wi-Fi you can follow the same above steps. Just keep two things in mind:
- Reset your extender by the Factory reset button for 7 seconds with the help of a sharp tip pen or pencil.
- Then, connect your device which has a Wi-Fi feature to Extender.